skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
It's a Wonderful Life : }
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's a Wonderful Life
LovelyTee
MA., United States
Living life comfortable and free!!!! 100% 1st class lady. Not afraid to dream and acheive BIG!I love being who I am. And I am so in love with GOD and proud of it.
View my complete profile
Top Travel Destinations( I want to reach in this lifetime)
Grand Cayman Islands, Bahamas (I've been there April 29, 2008 yes!)
Maui, Hawaii
Poconos, PA
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Rome, Italy
Seirra Leone, Africa
Top 10 Favorite Shoe Designer
R.S.V.P
Dollhouse
Joey O
Jimmy Choo
Enzo Angiolini
Coach
Sugar
Nine West
BCBG
DKNY
Top 10 Movies( I can watch this over and over..)
1. Waiting to Exhale
2. All Martin Lawrence Movies
3. Harlem Nights
4. Lilo and Stitch The Movie
5.Narnia
6. Juice
7. Poetic Justice
8. The Wiz
9. Sparkle
10. Imitation of Life
Blog Archive
Blog Archive
January (5)
November (2)
January (1)
August (1)
November (2)
January (5)
February (2)
February (1)
November (1)
November (1)
Oooh La La Shoes
Cherrie
Cute Shoes
Hot Shoes
Oooo La La Shoes
No comments:
Post a Comment